from 385 USD
All year round
3 days/2 nights
Moscow through ages – 3 days
During the sightseeing tour you will visit The Red Square, The Alexandrovsky Garden, The Tomb of Unknown Soldier, The Cathedral of Christ the Savior, Poklonnaya Hill with The Memorial Complex in honor of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 (World War II), Bagration Pedestrian Bridge and other monuments and attractions of the Russian capital, which is more than 850 years old, as well as you will have a look at a panoramic view of Moscow from the Sparrow Hills.
- Arrival in Moscow. Meet your guide at the airport. Transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel. Free time.
- Guides and transportation available for transfer.
- Sightseeing bus tour “Moscow through the Ages”: view of the Kremlin from the Sofia quay, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Moscow State University, panorama of Moscow from a viewing platform of Sparrow Hills, Memorial Complex in honor of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945 (World War II) on Poklonnaya Hill, Triumphal Arch, Kutuzovsky Avenue, New Arbat (3 hours).
- Tour of the territory of the Kremlin with a visit to one of the cathedrals (1 hour).
- Tour of the Armory with an audio guide in English (1 hour 30 minutes).
Walking through the historical center of Moscow. Alexandrovsky Garden, changing of the guard at the memorial to the Tomb of an Unknown Soldier and Eternal Flame memorial complex dedicated to the Great Patriotic War, Zhukov monument, Manezh Square, a memorial sign of Zero kilometer of the Russian motorways, Resurrection Gate. Red Square: GUM, the Lenin’s Mausoleum, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the walls and towers of the Kremlin. Walk through the GUM (1,5 hours)Guide and transportation provided for 8 hours.
- Breakfast. Check-out from the hotel.
- Visit to the Christ the Savior Cathedral. Inspection of the interior decoration of the Temple (1 hour).
- Walking tour along the Arbat, one of the oldest streets in Moscow, located in the historic center of the city. Old Arbat Street (Stary Arbat) is one of the main Moscow attractions, being a pedestrian street, very popular among city guests, with a wide variety of souvenir shops, cafes and different outlets… History of Arbat counts for more than five hundred years and dates back to XVI century (1 hour).Guide and transportation is available for 6 hours, including a shuttle to the airport.
Accommodation in the chosen room category with breakfast
Excursion program, including entrance fees to museums
Guide services of a licensed English-speaking guide according to the program
Transportation services according to the program (2 person in the group – car is provided; 4-8 or more people – minibus)
Package prices are subject to confirmation, please ask before booking.
The company reserves the right to adjust the itinerary, change the order of visits to tour facilities or replace with similar ones of equal value, without changing overall scope of the program. During high occupancy periods (large international events, exhibitions, etc.) hotel accommodation rates are not valid and replacement of base hotels with similar accommodation may be possible.
If you would like to book the tour, please fill in the form.