from 940 USD
4 days / 3 nights
By Khivus to the Baikal expanse
Find some time to visit the unique journey in an unusual format. You can discover Lake Baikal from another point of view — by the "Khivus" an amphibious vehicle. Unique ice patterns, excursions to sacred places accompanied by Baikal cuisine will help you to plunge into the world of the unknown, not forgetting about comfort and safety. The tour is suitable not only for those who first meet with the sacred lake, but also for the already sophisticated tourists who are difficult to surprise.
- Start from the shore of Lake Baikal.
- Excursion to the Ice Station.
- Expedition to Olkhon Island.
- Arrival at the "capital" of Olkhon island.
- Exploring the islands of Small Sea.
- Return to Khuzhir.
- Transfer from village Huzhir to Irkutsk.
- Arrival in Irkutsk.
- Accommodation (“standard" category);
- Winter fishing;
- Excursions according to the tour;
- Guide-interpreter service.
- Early check in / late check out;
- Accommodation of a higher category;
- Improved meal;
- Optional excursions and entertainment;
- Meal during the way back.