from 7 300 USD
Auqust – October
8 days / 7 nights
Kamchatka | Hunting
- Arrival to the airport in Elizovo.
- Transfer to the hunt with a bus. The journey takes 5 hours.
- Dinner (lunch box).
- Arrival to the Elisovo airport.
- Transfer to a hunting camp in a bus. Time en route 5 hours.
- Lunch on the way to the camp (lunch box).
- Hunters and a huntsman are leaving for hunting in an all-terrain vehicle “ARGO” or in a motor boat along down the river.
- A trophy bear (not less than 220 cm from a tip of the nose to a tail base) is exhibited for each hunter.
- Departure from the camp in a bus. Time en route 5 hours.
- Arrival to the city. Accommodation at the recreation base with thermal pool.
- End of the program. Departure from Kamchatka.
|Fowl||21.08.2020 – 15.11.2020|
|Elk “for a roar”||01.09.2020 – 30.09.2020|
|Elk “forcing”||01.11.2020 – 31.12.2020|
|Boar “stalk”||01.06.2020 – 28.02.2020|
|Boar “forcing”||01.10.2020 — 31.12.2020|
During cross dates hunting different is possible, e.g. elk and boar, fowl and elk, etc (depending on hunters qualification and time of the day for hunting).
- Arrival and departure services;
- English speaking guide – Interpreter;
- Coordination with Federal Security Service; registration at Department of Federal Migration Service;
- Transfers envisaged by the program of the tour;
- Accommodation at the camp;
- Hot meals 3 times a day;
- Services of huntsman, guide–interpreter, cook, other staff;
- Providing a motorboat or all-terrain vehicle “ARGO”;
- A package of consent documents for hunting (licenses and veterinary certificates)
- Air tickets to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski and back; payment for the luggage;
- Accommodation and meals in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski;
- Additional transport in the city;
- Additional excursions;
- Alcohol, beer and cigarettes.
- Bear trophy. €3000 per 1 trophy should be paid in the camp after hunting. Fell, skull, bile –guaranteed; pads, meat – after conclusion of a veterinarian.
- CITES (special permission for trophy shipment) is registered in Moscow + dispatching trophies to hunter’s address. $1400 per 1 trophy.Dispatch of trophies to the hunter’s address is provided in two stages:- After hunting the trophy is sent to taxidermist, who makes secondary fell treatment – fleshes, cleans from oil and salt, cleans and dries and treats by the chemical solution. At this time documents – CITES and International veterinary certificate for dispatching the fell out of the country are being prepared.
– Further the fell is packed into wooden box and sent to the hunter’s address.The term of the fell delivery to the hunter’s address is not less than 2 months.
- Permission for weapons. $100 for each weapon.
Permission for weapons is registered not later than 1 month before arrival to Russia.A hunter needs not less than 5 hours between connecting flights when crossing the Russian border for registering weapons in both directions.There is a possibility of hiring weapons from the company. The price is $100 per day for one hunter and it should be ordered at least one month before the tour.There is a possibility of ordering a helicopter. The price is $8500 (transportation to the camp + departure from the camp).
- backpack or travelling bag
- sleeping bag and sleeping mat
- hiking or trekking boots
- change of footwear (sneakers)
- personal care items
- swimming accessories
- anorak + lightweight down vest
- telescopic stick
- personal first aid kit
- spray for mosquitoes