from 2 365 USD
All year round
from 30 min.
Kazan | Helicopter excursions
Renting a helicopter is a unique possibility to have new experience, to have unforgettable time surrounded by wonderful landscape from birds’ flight height. Thanks to panoramic windows of the helicopter cabin you will enjoy an excellent view of Kazan and its outskirts. You can stay alone with your thoughts, receive a nature’s energy and beauty or pass a merry time and get a mass of positive energy surrounded by your friends.
A trip is carried out on helicopters Robinson 44, Bell 407 to the distance of 500 km with passengers from 1 to 4 persons.
- Кazan - Sviyazhsk - Kazan 30 min.
- Кazan - Bolgar - Кazan 1h. 20min.
- Кazan - Sviyazhsk - Bolgar - Kazan 1h. 40min.
*If desirable it is possible to create your own itinerary upon coordination with a manager.
Helicopter excursions – unusual, more informative, extremely beautiful method of seeing picturesque panorama of Kazan, Bolgar, Sviyazhsk, as well as any other places in the vicinity of Kazan of interest to you at your discretion.
A manager of the air company during 1.5 hours will organize your excursion according to one of the itineraries prepared by our team or develop a new one in accordance with your wishes.
- Time of the departure: minimum term of departure organization is in 1.5 hours after confirmation of the order;
- Payment conditions: advance payment of 100%;
- Method of payment: bank transfer, cash, bank card;
- Documents for helicopter rent: passport or other identification document.
Flight in helicopter is basically carried out for the following purposes:
- Photo-video shooting
- Tour of Kazan and its outskirts by air
- With the aim of securing safety of a flight passengers should fulfill orders of a captain and observe the measures of aviation safety, discipline and order
- Persons giving alcohol or drug intoxication are not allowed to have a trip
- If the flight is carried out from the equipped site, passengers have to arrive 15 minutes before the flight for pre-flight instructions
- If the flight is carried out from an airport, then passengers have to arrive an hour before the flight for registration and hand luggage inspection.
- To be in a state of alcoholic or drug intoxication
- Create situations endangering the flight safety
- Spoil property belonging to the air company and take it from the air vessel.